Great Circle Associates List-Managers
(February 2005)

Subject: [Fwd: RE: any recent reviews/roundups of list management sw]
From: Michael Coxe <mcoxe @ opsware . com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:32:21 -0800
To: list-managers @ greatcircle . com

Fwd'ing as it appears that Jill's post didn't arrive @ list-managers.
Interesting survey with some excellent comments, but the sample size
was too low to gather concensus, IMO. But thankfully someone has gone
beyond product proselytizing; this is the first contempory review of
list mgmt sw I've found so far - the rest of what you online are years
out-of-date.

The survey idea is a good one. We have a survey srver at work and
a more detailed and company-centric version is now in the works.
Thanks for sharing Jill.

  - michael